World Renown Aquaponics Master Class® – ONLINE
The Aquaponics Master Class® from Nelson and Pade, Inc.® is the gold standard of training in aquaponic food production. Participating in this course is essential to understanding of the methods, operations, science and business of aquaponics and indoor farming.
This course was developed over a 20 year period and brings together the most current technology and knowledge on designs and methods, applications, daily operations, the science of aquaponics, greenhouses and indoor farming and the business and economics of aquaponic food production.
When offered as an in-person course, people traveled from 110 countries to attend. With over 30 hours of professionally presented, concise and comprehensive content, the online Aquaponics Master Class includes more information, details and support materials than the original… and it is delivered directly to you, to learn at your own pace and access from anywhere, any time without the cost and stress of travel
Individual Course modules are also available, but you get them all plus bonus content, prioritized responses and save $296 when you enroll in the Aquaponics Master Class®.
The online Aquaponics Master Class® includes these Courses and Lessons:
- Intro to Aquaponics
- Aquaponic Greenhouse Tour
- Benefits of Aquaponics
- Applications of Aquaponics
- History of Aquaponics
- Aquaponic System Designs and Methods
- Crop Choices
- Daily Operations Overview-A Look at all of the Operational Tasks in an Aquaponic Greenhouse
- A Day in the Life of an Aquaponic Farmer
- System Start up and Fish Acclimation
- Harvesting, Selling, Transplanting and Seeding
- Lettuce Packaging
- Fish feeds; feeding and feed Calculation Process
- Feed Calculations
- Fish Filleting
- Clarifier Maintenance
- Pest Scouting, Identification and Biological pest control
- Water Quality Testing and Analysis
- Water Quality Dynamics
- Fish Biology
- Fish Feeding and Feed Behaviors
- Fish Disease Control and Treatments
- Plant Biology
- Plant Lighting
- Plant Disease Control and Treatments
- Food Safety and reduced risks in aquaponics
- Controlled Environment Agriculture Overview
- Inside Look at the Nelson and Pade Aquaponic Greenhouse
- Benefits, Myths and Realities of Indoor Farming
- Monitoring, Alarms and Redundancy
- Greenhouse Planning and Construction
- Construction Materials and Tips
- Construction Sequence
- Greenhouse Energy Efficiency and Alternative Energy
- Status of the Aquaponics Industry
- Planning, Logistics and Implementation
- Startup Costs
- Operational Costs
- Revenue and Profitability
- Show Me the Numbers
- Community Benefits and Agritourism
- Marketing Aquaponic Crops
- Rules and Regulations (Building and Start Up, Operational, Fish, FSMA)
- Certifications (CNG, USDA Organic, GAP, HACCP)
- Next Steps
- This is an online Course.
- Course content will be released every few weeks, beginning May 18, 2020
- Estimated hours to completion: 35
- Access the course when you want.
- Learn at your own pace.
- To access the course, you need a computer, tablet, phone or other internet device.
- You will be required to set up a user account with 2-Factor Authentication.
- All registrants receive a Certificate of Completion when they complete the course.