Commercial Aquaponics: Business Considerations, Planning and Economics
This course is intended for individuals and businesses considering starting and operating a commercial aquaponic business. The content is detailed, thorough and based on real-life experience and success. It is applicable no matter where in the world you are located. There are many considerations in planning, implementing, successfully operating a commercial aquaponic farm and profitably selling what you grow! This course covers these details, specifically as they relate to aquaponics, and much more.
The course is comprised of 12 lessons, an abundance of support materials and quizzes.
If you are planning to embark on a commercial aquaponics business, enroll now!
Estimated time to completion: 5 -6 hours
- Success in the Aquaponics Industry
- Planning, Logistics and Implementation
- Start-Up Costs
- Operational Costs
- Revenue and Profitability
- Show me the Numbers
- Community Benefits and Agri-tourism
- Marketing Aquaponic Crops
- Rules and Regulations
- Next Steps
Key Concepts Covered
- Plan your business based on proven methods and designs
- Aquaponic business planning
- Understanding the costs of startup and operation
- Learning how to sell what you grow
- Additional revenue streams
- What certifications are available
- How to pay for the start up
Downloadable Course Materials
- Business plan templates
- Financial planning templates
- Agri-tourism guides
- FSMA Fact Sheet
- PSR Overview
- HACCP Principles
- Business Marketing Plan
- Cash Flow Reports
- Marketing Aquaponic Crops Guide
- CNG Standards and Guidelines
- QCS GAP and Food Safety Primer
- System Specifications
- This is an online Course
- Access the course when you want.
- Learn at your own pace.
- To access the course, you need a computer, tablet, phone or other internet device.
- You will be required to set up a user account with 2-Factor Authentication.
- All registrants receive a Certificate of Completion when they complete the course.