Master Aquaponics with Nelson and Pade®
Nelson and Pade, Inc.® provides aquaponic systems, training and support to individuals, entrepreneurs, governments and schools who want food security, food quality and a positive return on their investment.
Unlike traditional agriculture, we use 1/6 of the water to sustainably grow 8 times more food per acre, without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers, year ‘round, in any climate.
Successful implementation of aquaponic projects leads to the availability of fresh fish and vegetables around the world. The goal of Nelson and Pade, Inc.® is to provide the equipment, supplies, training and support so that growers anywhere in the world can be successful in aquaponic food production. With aquaponic systems in 30 countries, Nelson and Pade, Inc.® is having a positive impact on the availability of fresh food around the globe. This is achieved by providing the following products and services:
Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® Nelson and Pade, Inc.’s® Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® are designed based on scientific research and 25+ years of development, refinement and operation. Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® produce higher quality fish and vegetables with increased production over other systems. The water flowing through the system is nutrient-rich, but clear, providing safe, nutritious food. The plant roots are bright white and clean and the fish are raised in fresh, clear water. System offerings include:
- Commercial Aquaponic SystemsIf you are planning a commercial aquaponics venture, our patented Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® with ZDEP® are the only fully-developed, complete system packages available for large scale aquaponic food production. They include the equipment, manuals, documentation and support you need to get into and be successful in the aquaponics business. Commercial Systems from Nelson and Pade can be expanded in modules to achieve any level of production and income.
- MicroFarm Aquaponic System MicroFarms are intended to be a part-time business with a positive return on investment. The three offerings, MicroFarm 1, 2 and 3, are all easy to manage.
- Hemp Aquaponic Systems Nelson and Pade’s new line of aquaponic systems for growing hemp use the same proven methods that we use for vegetables but integrate advanced techniques and specific design criteria for producing hemp and other medicinal herbs. With the passing of the 2019 Farm Bill, hemp farming is now legal in all US states.
- Home and School Aquaponic Systems Nelson and Pade, Inc.® works with schools and Universities around the world, supplying Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® for schools, education and research. Aquaponics in schools is a primary goal of Nelson and Pade Inc.® We provide assistance, documentation, curriculums and grower support so that educators can focus on what matters…successfully implementing an aquaponics program to educate their students.
Comprehensive Online Aquaponics Courses
Nelson and Pade, Inc.® offers a variety of aquaponics classes and training, now online!. These classes are great for anyone looking to learn more about aquaponic food production. Whether you are brand new to aquaponics or are an experienced grower looking to expand your base of knowledge, Nelson and Pade, Inc. has a class for you.
- Aquaponics Master Class® This is a comprehensive course covering all aspects of aquaponics food production
- Other Online ClassesIntroduction to Aquaponics; Aquaponics 101; Daily Operations; Science of Aquaponics; Greenhouses and Indoor Farming; Business of Aquaponics
Project Planning and Grower Support
- Project Planning and Grower Support are key components to the launch and long-term success for aquaponics businesses.
- Project Planning If you are in the early planning stages for a commercial aquaponics business, our Aquaponics Project Planning service is where you should start. There are many facets of writing a business plan and, like any business; it requires a solid foundation. The Project Plan report is an in-depth look at the project. The information provided is specific to your project. This information can be integrated into a business plan, which encompasses your business as a whole. The project plan is not a business plan. It is an integral part of planning an aquaponics venture. Whether you are self-funding, seeking funds from a bank, an investor or a grant, you need a clear understanding of the startup costs, operation costs and potential income, equipment required to achieve that. Additionally, you need a plan for training and support to demonstrate that you are capable and will be a good manager of the business and marketer of the fish and produce.
- Nelson and Pade Grower Program The Nelson and Pade Grower Support Program helps aquaponic growers get off to a great start, with proven technical support and continuous access to the leaders of the industry, valuable information and direct access to over 30 years of experience and success. The Nelson and Pade Grower Support Program is available, for an additional fee, to aquaponic growers using Nelson and Pade, Inc.® Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®.
- Equipment and Supplies Nelson and Pade, Inc offers the world’s largest selection of equipment and supplies for aquaponic gardening or aquaponic farming. Visit the online shop at aquaponics.com for everything you need. Products include fish food, grow cubes and growing media, tanks, pumps, plumbing parts, grow lights and environmental control equipment, greenhouses for aquaponis, books, curriculums and more!
Year-round fish and vegetables in the northern climate of Wisconsin Recently, FarmHer visited Rebecca Nelson who, alo...
FARM HER, kicked off its fourth season with a feature story on Rebecca Nelson and Nelson and Pade, Inc. The show premi...
On Friday, November 15th, Nelson and Pade, Inc.® was presented with the Force for Positive Change award. The Force f...