Job Opportunities with Nelson and Pade, Inc.®!
Join our Team!
Nelson and Pade, Inc.® is a vibrant, growing company located in Montello, Wisconsin. We have a positive, high energy work environment in which dedication, hard work, inventiveness and initiative are rewarded. Meet the Nelson and Pade Team
Nelson and Pade, Inc.®, Montello, WI, offers aquaponic systems, training and consulting. In aquaponics, we raise fish and vegetables in a soilless, recirculating system without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. We demonstrate this in new 14,000 sq. ft. aquaponic greenhouse, which provides fresh vegetables and fish to our staff and community. We have 14,000 sq. ft. of shop space where we assemble systems that we sell and we have a comfortable and casual office in which the sales and daily business takes place.
Our Team-oriented approach to business includes weekly staff meetings to promote cohesiveness in sales, systems, processes and client interactions. Our client base is global and in the past few years we have hosted people from over 100 countries and all 50 US states in our aquaponics training classes in Montello, WI.
Benefits we Offer:
Full-time employees: Health insurance, Paid Time Off and Paid holidays, Rewards for excellence program
All employees: 401k with matching, Fresh naturally-grown produce from our greenhouse, Team events, lunches and outings
NEW Full-time Employment Opportunities
The person filling this position will be involved in all facets of our sales process and will interact with our potential clients via phone, email and in person. The primary focus of this individual will be on commercial sales. This includes answering questions on commercial Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® and NP-Series Greenhouses, training opportunities and Project Planning services; following up with inquiries after the initial contact; entering and maintaining customer data and sending customized email responses; update and maintain current customer databases, customer orders and project files.
This position involves replying to inquiries, providing information, guiding the customers to products, services and training and then closing the sale. Additionally, the individual will participate in our Aquaponics Master Class®, providing information and education to the class attendees.
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Previous experience and success in sales is a prerequisite to the position
- A friendly demeanor and a joy of learning and sharing information
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment and diverse tasks
- Work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Hardworking, dedicated, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Knowledge of aquaponics, greenhouses and controlled environment agriculture preferred, but not required.
- Business or similar degree preferred, but not required
This position has excellent growth potential. The individual filling this position will have opportunities for:
- Advancements in the company
- Expanding their knowledge through advanced training
- Increased revenue through the Rewards program
Training we will provide:
- Aquaponics and Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Company protocols and standard operating procedures
- The Nelson and Pade, Inc.® management will provide guidance and training on inquiries and responses. Initially, there will be a great deal of training and then, as the individual in this position becomes knowledgeable about our products, services and technology, they will take over the inquiries and related sales.
To apply for this position, please send the following:
- Cover letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for this position. This letter should demonstrate your written communication skills.
- Optional: Examples of your written and verbal communication skills and abilities (i.e. blogs, articles, sales materials, videos, presentations, etc)
Send to Mr. Oliver Baysinger, Business Manager; Email: email@example.com or fax to 866-815-9734. Nelson and Pade, Inc., PO Box 761, Montello, WI 53949, 608-297-8708
Join a growing, innovative company with a proven track record!
Nelson and Pade, Inc.®, the Most Trusted Name in Aquaponics®, will soon have a number of positions open and we need people with a variety of skill sets. If you possess any of these skills and want to work for an innovative company with benefits and a bright future, please send a resume and cover letter to Oliver Baysinger, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 866-815-9734. We will train as needed and we will work with you to find the best position within our company. If you are motivated, hardworking and dedicated, we want to hear from you.
We need people with ANY of these skills:
Hands-on building; Assembly; Handy with tools; Equipment installation (involves travel); Plumbing
Inventory Management; Software: MS Office, Fishbowl Inventory, QuickBooks;
Excellent writing and verbal communications; Leadership; Educator; Organized,
Meticulous and detail-oriented; Thrive in a busy work environment
Aquaponics; Plant culture; hydroponics; Greenhouses and environmental control; Fish culture; aquaculture;
Aquaculture engineering; Microbiology; Quality control; CAD drawing and engineering; Sales and marketing
Cleaning and organization; Gardening and growing fresh food