Aquaponics Master Class® – Taught by Experts
The complete Aquaponics Master Class® and a variety of other aquaponics courses are now offered as online training modules! This is a great opportunity to learn from experts, from the comfort of your own home!
Note: Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our onsite, in-person classes are on hold. All scheduled dates have been cancelled until it is safe and prudent to offer classes onsite. In the meanwhile, we offer an abundance on online training options. Our online training will save you the cost, risk and inconvenience of travelling.
The Aquaponics Master Class® is a comprehensive 3-day course covering all aspects of aquaponics, indoor farming and controlled environment agriculture. Our Aquaponics Master Class® is intended for anyone seriously considering getting into aquaponic food production, or those already doing aquaponics who want to learn more about the technology. We cover the topics most important to being successful in aquaponics including aquaponic methods and applications, crop choices and recommendations, water quality, daily operation and growing techniques, greenhouses, indoor agriculture and environmental control, fish biology and feeds, plant care and health, system start up, economics and business considerations. See the Full Course Content
Global Impact As of November 2019, we have had attendees from 110 countries, spanning 5 continents, and all 50 U.S. states and 3 U.S territories attend our Aquaponics Master Class®! See the map
Experienced, Knowledgeable Instructors In the Aquaponics Master Class®, your days are filled with valuable learning, presented in a positive and helpful manner. We have developed a comprehensive and cohesive curriculum. We share the most important tips and techniques for growing and we show you the path to success in aquaponics, all based on our 25+ years’ experience in aquaponic food production and 35+ years in indoor-farming and controlled environment agriculture. Meet our Instructors Learn about our Experience
State-of-the-art Aquaponics Training Facility Sessions take place at Nelson and Pade, Inc.®’s business campus (unless otherwise noted), which includes their 14,000 sq. ft. greenhouse facilities, a comfortable classroom, commercial aquaponics greenhouse, home aquaponic food system greenhouse and the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point-Aquaponics Innovation Center.
Dynamic, Hands-on Learning Sessions alternate between classroom lectures, demonstrations and hands-on greenhouse sessions. Presentations are interesting and dynamic. Attendee questions and participation is encouraged. Attendees get to practice what is taught hands-on in the greenhouse. The experience is fun and exciting, with great food and camaraderie. Activities include fish feeding, water quality testing, plant seeding and harvesting and much more!
University Credit Available Nelson and Pade, Inc.®, in a partnership with the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point (UWSP), offers our Aquaponics Master Class® attendees the opportunity to earn undergraduate and graduate credit through an accredited university, the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point. The credit is transferable to other colleges and Universities. Students do not need to be enrolled at UWSP. Learn more about credit options
I really enjoyed myself at the class. I thought your team did a fantastic job. Coming from a big Fortune 500 company that puts on a ton of training and customer events, I can tell you that they have nothing on you guys – well done! I’m glad to see that N&P choose the professional approach.” – Butch Bland
We’ve had thousands and thousands of attendees from all 50 states and over 100 countries. They rave about the quality of the course, the professional presentations and excellent learning experience.
Aquaponics Master Class® at Nelson and Pade, Inc.®
A Fun, Educational and Life-Changing Experience See for Yourself!
Length: 3 days
- Thursday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM – 4:00PM
- Daily manual with printed copies of presentation slides with room for note taking
- Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® printed specification sheets with layout drawing
- Project Plan Development Service information
- USDA Farm Service Agency Loan information
- Certificate of Participation
- Johnny Seeds Select catalog
- Discount Incentive Certificate
- Nelson and Pade Bling Bag: computer bag, can koozie, t-shirt and more!
- Daily homemade breakfast with selection of hot teas and coffee
- Daily homemade lunch, including freshly harvested aquaponically-grown leafy greens and produce
- Friday night social hour event with Wisconsin brews and hors d’oeuvres, featuring a Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fry with our aquaponically-raised tilapia
- Daily refreshments and snacks
VIP Access to:
- Nelson and Pade, Inc.® co-founder and co-owners, John Pade and Rebecca Nelson, and course Instructors
- Opportunity for private meetings with Nelson and Pade, Inc.® Senior Staff
- UWSP Professor of Biology, Dr. Chris Hartleb
- Opportunity to earn a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or one-credit (graduate or undergraduate) through UWSP
Post- Aquaponics Master Class® Benefits:
- Discount on system purchase
- VIP access to Nelson and Pade Sales Team
Cost of Aquaponics Master Class®:
- $1,195 per person
- $200 Discount for spouse or second person in the family*
- $200 Discount for US Active Duty Military or US Veteran* *call for details
Available – contact us for pricing