Learn about aquaponics with this great Introductory Course.
This course is an introduction to Aquaponics. Upon completing this course, you will have an understanding of what aquaponics is, where it came from and how it works. You will also gain an understanding of the benefits of aquaponics and the applications of aquaponics. The course includes a Welcome and introduction and 3 separate lessons. The individual lessons are, on average 15-20 minutes in length. Some lessons include extra course materials. Each lesson has a quiz to verify that you are understanding and comprehending the material.
Key Concepts Covered
- Definition of Aquaponics
- Where Aquaponics came from: Aquaculture and Hydroponics
- How Aquaponics works
- The Process and the Players: Fish, Plants, Microbes
- The benefits of Aquaponics
- Crop diversity in Aquaponics
- The applications of Aquaponics: Home, MicroFarm, Commercial Farming, Agri-tourism, Social and Mission Projects, Food Security, Education and Innovation.
- This is an online Course
- Access the course when you want.
- Learn at your own pace.
- To access the course, you need a computer, tablet, phone or other internet device.
- You will be required to set up a user account with 2-Factor Authentication.
- All registrants receive a Certificate of Completion when they complete the course.