Aquaponics is quickly gaining popularity as individuals, entrepreneurs, educators, missions and governments realize that aquaponics can provide both fish and vegetables from one system, while using minimal resources. Aquaponics can be done in a small space, providing fresh local food that is free of pesticides and herbicides.
Researchers studying aquaponics turned the concept of raising fish together with plants into a science. Nelson and Pade, Inc., turned aquaponics into an industry by offering science-based Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®, comprehensive training courses and design and tech support services.
Follow the links below to learn more!
- Aquaponics Overview
- Aquaponics FAQ
- How Aquaponics Works
- Methods of Aquaponics
- Day-to-Day Operation
- Plants and Fish for Aquaponics
- Workshops and Training
- Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®
- Organic Hydroponics
- Commercial Aquaponics
- You Can Be Successful in Aquaponics If...
- Project Planning Services
- Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Aquaponics and Agri-Tourism
- Village Aquaponics Paper
- The Collision of Technology, Need and Know How
- Making Farms Sustainable and Profitable using a Community-based Central and Satellite Farm concept