Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® with our patented ZDEP™
Complete Packages - Proven Designs
If you are planning a commercial aquaponics venture, Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® with our patented ZDEP™ are the only fully-developed, complete system packages available for large scale production. They include the equipment, manuals, documentation and support you need to get into and be successful in the aquaponics business.
Nelson and Pade, Inc.'s commercial line of Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® include our patented ZDEP™ system, which reduces waste and increases nutrient availability for additional plant growth. All of our commercial systems use the accelerated nursery for faster production and increased income.
Commercial systems come in modules that can be duplicated for expansion, allowing a grower to easily increase size as the business grows.
Continuous Harvests, 365 days per year
The vegetable crops from these systems can be harvested daily to meet market demand. Our systems are designed for continuous vegetable production, 365 days/year. Each commercial system uses either 4 or 6 fish tanks for staggered harvesting. With tilapia that means you will harvest a tank full of fish every 4 or 6 weeks. If you use two modules, you will harvest a tank full of fish every 2 or 3 weeks. With 3 modules, it is every 1-2 weeks, and so on.
Customer, Jeff Dean, Tennessee, comments: "Thank you so much for those kind words. Knowing that working with you and Rebecca is much more than just a business deal gives comfort. It helps so much to have the trust in you and Rebecca to help us to avoid as many mistakes as possible. I can only thank you and we both feel fortunate that we have you both for guidance."
Commercial Systems include:
- Complete Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®– proven, science-based design includes four fish tanks, tank drains and fish tank stands, all filter tanks and filter media, including the patented ZDEP™, tank drains and filter tank stands, the raft tank frame, custom-fit food-grade raft tank liner, media bed frames and custom-fit food-grade liners, media for beds, water pump(s) and plumbing, gate valves and true union ball valves, air blower, aeration system and air diffusers, automated plant propagation and accelerated plant nursery system, fish net, thermometer, starter supply of grow cubes
- Aquaponic Food Production (RL Nelson) and Aquaponics Q and A books (J Rakocy)
- Operation Manual
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- GAP (Good Agriculture Practices) template
Commercial systems come in two versions
Farm Market Systems
- Include 4 fish tanks, 2 raft tanks, 4 Living Filter Media Beds
- Intended for supplemental income or family business
- Smaller size allows most or all of the crops to be sold retail
- Allows for greater crop diversity: great for Farm Market sales!
- 4 sizes to choose from, sizes range from 2,600 - 5,700 sq. ft.
- Include 6 fish tanks, 4 raft tanks, 2 Living Filter Media Beds
- Intended for serious commercial production of lettuce and leafy greens
- Large-scale production
- Living Filter Media Beds allow for some crop diversity
- 4 sizes to choose from, sizes range from 6,000- 20,000 sq. ft.
What else do you need?
We offer optional equipment and growing supplies. This includes everything from grow cubes, fish food, water testing equipment, grenhouse monitors and alarms, fish nurseries, fish purge systems and more.
Fish Purge Systems
Need a Greenhouse?
Nelson and Pade, Inc. has collaborated with well-respected greenhouse manufacturers to develop the NP-series greenhouses. The NP-series are specifically designed to house Nelson and Pade Inc.’s Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® to provide the environmental conditions as well as the bio-security features required for optimum performance, energy efficiency and food safety. Learn more about the NP-series Greenhouses.
Customer, Jeff Hafner, Iowa, comments: "I am greatly enjoying the assembly and watching the system grow. My Dad says the greenhouse feels like heaven when he walks in. I went with Nelson and Pade because I knew my learning curve was steep and wanted to buy a system and have the support of knowledgeable people, without spending days and hours recreating the wheel."