Complete Packages - Proven Designs
If you are planning a commercial aquaponics venture, Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® are the only fully-developed, complete system packages developed for large scale production. They include the equipment, manuals, documentation and tech support you need to get into and be successful in the aquaponics business.
Our unique filtration systems maximize production so you can grow high quality crops for food and profit. Nelson and Pade, Inc.'s commercial line of Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® are designed with expandability in mind. You can start with a basic model and add the ZDEP (near Zero Discharge/Extra Production) to increase plant production later. Plus, you can add media beds for diversified crop production. Commercial systems come in modules that can be duplicated for expansion, allowing a grower to easily increase size as the business grows.
Nelson and Pade, Inc.'s Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® are available in the basic raft model or in the new ZDEP version. All of our commercial systems use the accellerated nursery for faster production and increased income. Media Beds for diversified and increased crop production are available with the ZDEP Version.
Each commercial system uses 4 fish tanks for staggered harvesting. With tilapia that means you will harvest a tank full of fish every 6 weeks. If you use two modules, you will harvest a tank full of fish every 3 weeks. With 3 modules, it is every 1.5 weeks, and so on. The vegetable crops can be harvested daily to meet market demand. Our systems are designed for continuous vegetable prodcution, 365/days/year.
Commercial Systems include:
- Complete Clear Flow Aquaponic System – proven, science-based design includes four fish tanks, tank drains and fish tank stands, all filter tanks, tank drains and filter tank stands, the raft tank frame, custom-fit food-grade raft tank liner, plant rafts, water pump(s) and plumbing, gate valves and true union ball valves, air blower, aeration system and air diffusers, automated plant propagation system, accelerated plant nursery system, fish net, starter supply of grow cubes
- Aquaponic Food Production (RL Nelson) and Aquaponics Q and A books (J Rakocy)
- Operation Manual
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- GAP (Good Agriculture Practices) template
- Assembly and Grower Tech support (4 hours via email)
Commercial systems come in two versions
The Basic system includes everything described above. This is a great system to get started in growing crops for profit. You can add the ZDEP as your business grows.
Complete ZDEP System
The ZDEP system includes everything described above, PLUS, the ZDEP filter system and expanded area for extra leafy plant production. This nearly doubles your production of leafy crops. ZDEP, our patent-pending system, reduces waste and increases nutrient availability for additional plant growth. The ZDEP version is ideal for serious commercial production of leafy crops. Media Bed Expansion Option: When using the ZDEP system, you can add media beds for additional, diversified crop production. See optional equipment for details.
What else do you need?
We offer optional equipment and growing supplies. This includes everything from grow cubes, fish food, water testing equipment, grenhouse monitors and alarms, fish nurseries, fish purge systems and more.
Need a Greenhouse?
We can supply a complete controlled environment greenhouse.
System Specification Matrix
We are currently updating the systems specifications and pricing matrix. More information will be available shortly. Data and pricing subject to change. Call or email with questions.
|Annual Lettuce Production||10,500 - 17,520 heads||20,100 - 38,500 heads|
|Annual Fish Production||1,200 lb||1,200 lb|
|Footprint||1 Bay, 30' x 96' (2,880 sq. ft.)||2 Bays, 30, 72 (4,320 sq. ft.)|
|Estimated Labor/day||5 hours||8 hours|
|Annual Lettuce Production||20,000 - 28,800 heads||42,000- 62,000 heads|
|Annual Fish Production||2000 lbs||2000 lbs|
|Footprint||1 Bay, 30' x 108' (3,240 sq. ft.)||2 Bays, 30' x 96' (5,760 sq ft.)|
|Estimated Labor/day||3-4 hours/day||6-9 hours/day|
|Annual Lettuce Production||32,000-46,000heads||65,000-95,000 heads|
|Annual Fish Production||3,200 lbs.||3,200 lbs.|
|Footprint||1 Bay, 30' x 136' (4,080 sq. ft)||
3 bays, 30' x 112' each (10,080 sq. ft)
|Estimated Labor/day||5-7 hours/day||9-13 hours/day|
|Base price||$52,895 + Project planning fee||$75,495 + Project Planning fee|
|Annual Lettuce Production||54,000 - 90,000 heads||90,000 - 150,000 heads|
|Annual Fish Production||4,800 lbs.||4,800 lbs|
|Footprint||2 Bays, 30' x 140' (8,400 sq. ft.)||3-4 Bays, 30' x 120' (10,800 -14,400)|
|Estimated Labor/day||18 hours/day||24 hours/day|
|Base price||$85,000 + Project planning fee||$98,000 + Project planning fee|
- Lettuce Production: The low end of the range is for a system set up under natural, seasonal light and with minimal efforts. The high end of the range is for a system setup under optimum light levels and proper environmental conditions. Results may vary.
- Fish Production: based on raising Nile tilapia, stocked at 50 gram fish and harvested at 1.5 lbs. Results may vary. Displayed in pounds of whole fish. Fillets are about 1/3 of this.
- Footprint: This is the space the standard system configuration fits within, with room for optional equipment, packing and to walk and work around it. This will be the size of the greenhouse or building that you put the system in. If you have special space requirements, we can design the system to fit, but a custom design fee will apply.
- Estimated labor/day: This is the number of hours we estimate that it will take to maintain the system, feed the fish and seed, transplant and harvest the crops. The range reflects the range of lettuce production.
- Electrical requirements: This is for the aquaponic system itself. It does not include electrical requirements for a greenhouse, water heaters, fans, cooling or other equipment that might be used.
- Base price: The base price of our systems includes everything in the description above. It does not include sales tax, shipping or optional equipment. Note: On the C800 and C1200 systems, project planning is required. Price depends on project complexity. Contact us for quote.
- Palleting charge: The charge applies to all systems that we palletize, package and prepare for freight shipment. If you choose to pickup and load your own system, we will wave this fee.