The Nelson and Pade Grower Program helps aquaponic growers get off to a great start, with proven aquaponics technical support, continuous access to valuable information and updates and creates recognition and networking opportunities for each grower in the program. The Nelson and Pade Grower Program is available to aquaponic growers using a Nelson and Pade, Inc.® patented Clear Flow Aquaponic System®.
Check out the Nelson and Pade Success Package …our most popular services to help you get started and become successful!
Benefits of participating in the Nelson and Pade Grower Program include:
- Long Term Support: Once enrolled, you are actively supported by Nelson and Pade as long as you are growing using Nelson and Pade, Inc.’s Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems. From the day you add your first fish, on through many years to come, the Nelson and Pade Grower Program is here to help.
- Technical Support via email and phone
- Annual Consultation (by phone, email or in person) by Nelson and Pade senior staff member to review procedures, updates and new developments
- Interpretation of water, nutrient solution and leaf analysis
- Interpretation of water quality data
- Updates to Data forms, SOPS, GAP manuals and Food Safety recommendations
- Marketing recommendations and input
- Receive updates on topics that affect every grower:
- new developments
- cutting edge research
- marketing strategies
- Exclusive use of Nelson and Pade, Inc.® logo on your promotional materials and facility. i.e.: Powered by Nelson and Pade, Inc.®
- International recognition of Nelson and Pade brand known for:
- Standardized, proven systems
- Comprehensive training programs
- Comprehensive SOPs and GAP plan
- Focus on Food Safety and Quality
- Additional revenue streams for your business:
- Become eligible for Distributor and Trainer programs after 1 year of successful growing
- Host Nelson and Pade Seminars and Aquaponic Master Classes®
The Nelson and Pade Grower Program will set you apart from home-built and unproven aquaponic farms. Nelson and Pade Aquaponic Growers have direct access to over 30 years of experience and success.