Nelson and Pade Grower Program
The Nelson and Pade Grower Program helps aquaponic growers get off to a great start, continuously access valuable information and updates and creates recognition and networking opportunities for each grower in the program. The Nelson and Pade Grower Program is available to aquaponic growers using a Nelson and Pade, Inc.® patented Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®.
Benefits of participating in the Program include:
- Annual Technical Support via email and phone
- Annual Visit by Nelson and Pade senior staff member to review procedures, updates and new developments
- Interpretation of water, nutrient solution and leaf analysis
- Interpretation of water quality data
- Updates to Data forms, SOPS, GAP manuals and Food Safety recommendations
- Marketing recommendations and input
- Exclusive access to the Nelson and Pade Grower Network
- Receive updates on topics that affect every grower:
- cutting edge research
- marketing strategies
- Exclusive use of Nelson and Pade, Inc.® logo on your promotional materials and facility. i.e.: Powered by Nelson and Pade, Inc.®
- International recognition of Nelson and Pade brand known for:
- Standardized, proven systems
- Comprehensive training programs
- Developing SOPs and GAP plan
- Focus on Food Safety and Quality
- Additional revenue streams for your business:
- Become eligible for Distributor and Trainer programs after 1 year of successful growing
- Host Nelson and Pade Seminars and Aquaponic Master Classes®
The Nelson and Pade Grower Program will set you apart from home-built and unproven aquaponic farms. Nelson and Pade Aquaponic Growers have direct access to over 20 years of experience and success.
Contact us today to learn how you can participate in the Nelson and Pade Grower Program!