This DO Pen measures dissolved oxygen to determine water quality in aquaponics, aquariums and fish hatcheries. It is designed for simple, one-hand operation.
- Automatic temperature compensation and calibration to air
- Polarographic probe has a built in temperature sensor
- Easy to replace pop-off probe heads
- Simultaneously displays dissolved oxygen and temperature readings
- Holds readings and recalls minimum and maximum readings
- IP-67 waterproof
- Comes ready to use with a soft carrying case, belt loop, two spare probe head, electrolyte and 4 AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 8″ x 2″ x 1½” (180 x 40 x 40 mm)
- Weight: 6 oz (175 g)
- Model 850045
Consumers may also be interested in the DO Meter Kit.