Aquaponics Curriculum DVD Plus Package
The Aquaponics Curriculum DVD Plus Package is designed for grades 7-10 and is an excellent tool for any teacher who is currently using or intends to use aquaponics in the classroom. This curriculum package is packed full of information and tools for teaching aquaponics in your classroom.
- 2 Printed Educator’s Guides
- 1 Printed Student Manual
- License to print 150 student manuals or quizzes for use at one school
- 1 Printed Desktop Aquaponics
- Aquaponic Food Production book
- Introduction to Aquaponics video
- Electronic Student Manual file for printing as needed
- Electronic Educator’s Guide file (non-printable)
- Electronic file for printable transparencies
The Educators Guide includes complete lesson plans, lesson outlines, time period, objectives, activities, tests and answer keys.
The Student Manual contains each complete lesson, data forms and test review.
This DVD-rom is intended to play on computer-based DVD players. Although it will play in many newer set-top DVD players, it is not warranted for use in these units.
SKU Number: ACDVD