– – SOLD – –
SAVE over $75,000 (compared to the new price)
Take advantage of this great opportunity to get started in aquaponics with a proven system at a significant savings over buying new! This is a one time offer to purchase a used commercial aquaponic system.
All equipment has been in continuous use since 2015, is in working condition and good shape. Sold as is.
- 6-500 gallon fish tanks
- 3 Clarifiers
- 2 Mineralization tanks
- Degassing Tank
- Sump Tank
- ZDEP® filter
- 4 – 8′ x 64′ raft tanks frame (optional: new liners and rafts)
- 2 – 4′ x 40′ Living Filter Beds frame (optional: new liners and media)
- System pumps and plumbing
- Blower and aeration system
- 10′ x 36′ Accelerated Plant Nursery NFT (frame, plumbing, channels)
- Germination table
- Complete carpenter-built decking around all fish and filter tanks (a $10,000 value)
- Fish Nursery aquaponic system (6-50 gal fish tanks, filter tanks, raft tanks, plumbing and air)
- Fish purge system (3 fish tanks, filtration, heater, chiller)
- Test kits, meters
- Operation manual and SOP manual
- You disassemble and move: $39,900
- We disassemble, palletize and arrange for shipment: $49,999 + shipping
Also available at an additional cost:
- Grow lights
- Walk-in cooler
- Replacement pumps
- New liners for raft tanks and Living Filter Beds
- Any plumbing parts that you’d like to replace
- New media for Living Filter Beds
Why is this system for sale?
This commercial aquaponic system has been in continuous operation in the Nelson and Pade, Inc. demonstration greenhouse in Montello, WI since 2015. We are currently refurbishing our greenhouse in preparation for adding more systems and increasing our production on fish and vegetables. If you’ve been in our demonstration greenhouse, you have seen this system in operation.