Two Tray Heat Mats
The two tray heat mats design allows placing of propagation trays end to end (instead of side by side). These mats are 20% larger than competitive mats. This allows warming of 2 complete propagation trays to their edges. These heat mats warm the root area approximately 10° – 20° F over ambient temperature, helping to improve the germination process.
- Daisy chain your mats for ease of use. You can connect up to 10 mats together.
- Heavy – duty construction makes this mat very durable.
- More consistent heating, with fewer hot spots than other seedling heat mats.
- Ed Hume Seal of Approval.
- Dimensions are 12” x 48” and it is 60 watts.
Consumers may also be interested in Super Sprouter Seedling Heat Mat.