The Home Garden will seriously supplement your family’s food supply, with over 200 lbs of fish and 1,350—2,160 heads of lettuce or lots of other fresh veggies every year. This is a great choice for a family who wants to get started in aquaponics. The Home Garden is a classic aquaponic raft system that in which you can grow a variety of crops – tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, and more!
- Vegetable Production:
- 1,350 – 2,160 heads of lettuce/year (or other vegetables)
- Fish Production:
- 215 lbs of fish/year
- System Dimensions:
- 9′ x 23′ = 207 sq. ft.
- Suggested total area indoors or greenhouse:
- 12′ x 32′ = 288 sq. ft.
- Estimated Labor/day:
- 1-2 hours
- Electrical Requirements:
- 2.4 amps 120V, 24/7
- Grow Lights, optional, max: HID 2,000 watts -or- LED 1,500 watts
- System Configuration:
- 2 – 100 gal fish tanks, all filter tanks and pumps, 3 – 4′ x 6′ raft tanks
- Fish tanks
- Filter tanks
- Raft tanks
- Cut list and assembly instructions for tank stands (materials not included)
- Water plump and plumbing
- Fish Net, thermometer, accessories
- Air pump and aeration system
- Assembly Manual
- Operation Manual and Standard Operating Procedures
- Stands for fish, filter and raft tanks. Available in cedar wood or blue powdered coated metal. Includes all materials and instructions for assembly
- Grow lights
- Test kits
- Growing Supplies
- See more options in our shop!