Spend a full day learning and doing aquaponics, hands-on!
“A Day in the Life” aquaponics class offered by Nelson and Pade, Inc. is a great opportunity to learn the basics of running an aquaponic systems with an introduction to the science behind what makes it work. You will receive a full day of comprehensive instruction and hands-on learning.
February 21, 2020
Topics covered will include:
- An Introduction to aquaponics
- Aquaponic greenhouse tour
- Daily operations and crop choices
- Introduction to Indoor Farming
- Seeding, transplanting
- Harvesting and packaging produce
- Purging and Harvesting Fish
- Filter maintenance
- Water quality dynamics
- Water quality testing
This class takes place at Nelson and Pade, Inc.’s Aquaponics greenhouse and classroom
Nelson and Pade, Inc. Business campus
W3731 State Hwy 23
Montello, WI 53949
The aquaponics greenhouse runs year ’round and continuously provides fresh food every day! It is a beautiful, warm and relaxing environment no matter what the weather outside!
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- 9am – 4:30pm
- Class Materials
- Salad and Soup lunch
- Group discounts available – call 608-297-8708 or email for details
Register now online!