DO Meter Kit
This DO Meter Kit measures dissolved oxygen to determine water quality in aquaponics, aquaculture, environmental testing, labs, aquariums and fish hatcheries.
- Automatic temperature compensation, as well as compensation for salinity and altitude
- Simultaneously displays dissolved oxygen (in ppm or mg/L), temperature readings and the date
- Review 99 data points with time stamps, minimum, maximum and average readings
- Large LCD display
- Recalls the slope and date of the last calibration
- Simple, one button calibration to air and adjustable membrane temperature coeffiecient
- Transparent galvanic probe for visible electrolyte level
- Built in temperature sensor
- 4 meter cord
- Comes with a hard carrying case, built in RS-232 port, probe, spare membranes, electrolyte with syringe and 4 AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 6 ¾” x 2 ¾” x 1 ¼” (170 x 70 x 33 mm)
- Weight: 14 oz (397 g)
Consumers may also be interested in the DO Pen.