A Day in the Life – One Day Aquaponics Class
February 15, 2019 - 8:30 am
Nelson and Pade, Inc., Montello
For more information please contact customer service.
The new “A Day in the Life” aquaponics class offered by Nelson and Pade, Inc. is a great opportunity to learn the basics of running an aquaponic systems with an introduction to the science behind what makes it work. You will receive a full day of comprehensive instruction and hands-on learning.
Topics covered will include:
- An Introduction to aquaponics
- Aquaponic greenhouse tour
- Daily operations and crop choices
- Introduction to Indoor Farming
- Seeding, transplanting
- Harvesting and packaging produce
- Purging and Harvesting Fish
- Filter maintenance
- Water quality dynamics
- Water quality testing