Aquaponics Master Class® – Online
This courses is currently closed
Aquaponics Master Class® Online, includes these Courses and Lessons:
- Intro to Aquaponics
- Aquaponic Greenhouse Tour
- Benefits of Aquaponics
- Applications of Aquaponics
- History of Aquaponics
- Aquaponic System Designs and Methods
- Crop Choices
- System Start up
- A Day in the Life of an Aquaponics Farmer
- System Start Up
- Harvesting, Selling, Transplanting, Seeding
- Lettuce Packaging
- Fish Needs, Feeds, Feeding and Feed Calculation Process
- Feed Calculations
- Fish Filleting
- Clarifier Maintenance
- Pest Scouting, Identification and Biological Control
- Water Quality Testing and Analysis
Science of Aquaponics
- Water Quality Dynamics
- Fish Biology, Part 1
- Fish Biology, Part 2
- Fish Health Issues: ID and Control
- Introduction to Plant Biology
- Plant Lighting
- Plant Health Issues: ID and Control
Greenhouses and Indoor Farming
- Controlled Environment Agriculture Overview
- Inside Look at the Nelson and Pade Aquaponic Greenhouse
- Benefits, Myths and Realities of Indoor Farming
- Monitoring, Alarms and Redundancy
- Greenhouse Planning and Construction
- Construction Materials and Tips
- Construction Sequence
- Greenhouse Energy Efficiency and Alternative Energy
Commercial Aquaponics Business Considerations, Planning and Economics
- Success in the Aquaponics Industry
- Planning, Logistics and Implementation
- Startup costs
- Operational costs
- Revenue and Profitability
- Show me the number$
- Community Benefits and Agri-tourism
- Marketing Aquaponic Crops
- Rules and Regulations (Building and Start Up, Operational, Fish, FSMA)
- Certifications (CNG, USDA Organic, GAP, HACCP)
- Next Steps
- This is an online Course.
- Estimated hours to completion: 35
- Access the course when you want.
- Learn at your own pace.
- To access the course, you need a computer, tablet, phone or other internet device.
- You will be required to set up a user account with 2-Factor Authentication.
- All registrants receive a Certificate of Completion when they complete the course.
Course materials are included in the individual lessons.