Aquaponics Master Class® – Taught by Experts
The Aquaponics Master Class® is a comprehensive 3-day course covering all aspects of aquaponics, indoor farming and controlled environment agriculture. Our Aquaponics Master Class® is intended for anyone seriously considering getting into aquaponic food production, or those already doing aquaponics who want to learn more about the technology. We cover the topics most important to being successful in aquaponics including aquaponic methods and applications, crop choices and recommendations, water quality, daily operation and growing techniques, greenhouses, indoor agriculture and environmental control, fish biology and feeds, plant care and health, system start up, economics and business considerations. See the Full Course Content
As of September 2018, we have had attendees from 106 countries, spanning 5 continents, and all 50 U.S. states and 3 U.S territories attend our Aquaponics Master Class®! See the map!
Experienced, Knowledgeable Instructors
In the Aquaponics Master Class®, your days are filled with valuable learning, presented in a positive and helpful manner. We have developed a comprehensive and cohesive curriculum. We share the most important tips and techniques for growing and we show you the path to success in aquaponics, all based on our 25+ years’ experience in aquaponic food production and 35+ years in indoor-farming and controlled environment agriculture. Meet our Instructors – Learn about our Experience
State-of-the-art Aquaponics Training Facility
Sessions take place at Nelson and Pade, Inc.®’s business campus (unless otherwise noted), which includes their 14,000 sq. ft. greenhouse facilities, a comfortable classroom, commercial aquaponics greenhouse, home aquaponic food system greenhouse and the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point-Aquaponics Innovation Center.
Dynamic, Hands-on Learning
Sessions alternate between classroom lectures, demonstrations and hands-on greenhouse sessions. Presentations are interesting and dynamic. Attendee questions and participation is encouraged. Attendees get to practice what is taught hands-on in the greenhouse. The experience is fun and exciting, with great food and camaraderie. Activities include fish feeding, water quality testing, plant seeding and harvesting and much more!
University Credit Available
Nelson and Pade, Inc.®, in a partnership with the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point (UWSP), offers our Aquaponics Master Class® attendees the opportunity to earn undergraduate and graduate credit through an accredited university, the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point. The credit is transferable to other colleges and Universities. Students do not need to be enrolled at UWSP. Learn more about credit options.
We’ve had thousands and thousands of attendees from all 50 states and over 100 countries. They rave about the quality of the course, the professional presentations and excellent learning experience. Attendee, Butch Bland, comments: “I really enjoyed myself at the class. I thought your team did a fantastic job. Coming from a big Fortune 500 company that puts on a ton of training and customer events, I can tell you that they have nothing on you guys – well done!! I’m glad to see that N&P choose the professional approach.” Read more Testimonials
Aquaponics Master Class® at Nelson and Pade, Inc.®
A Fun, Educational and Life-Changing Experience
See for Yourself!
Length: 3 days
- Thursday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM – 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM – 4:00PM
- Daily manual with printed copies of presentation slides with room for note taking
- Aquaponic Food Production book
- Nelson and Pade, Inc.® catalog
- Johnny Seeds Select catalog
- Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® printed specification sheets with layout drawing
- Project Plan Development Service information
- USDA Farm Service Agency Loan information
- Certificate of Participation
- Discount Incentive Certificate
- Nelson and Pade Bling Bag: computer bag, can koozie, coffee mug, t-shirt and more!
- Daily homemade breakfast with selection of hot teas and coffee
- Daily homemade lunch, including freshly harvested aquaponically-grown leafy greens and produce
- Friday night social hour event with Wisconsin brews and hors d’oeuvres, featuring a Wisconsin Friday Night Fish Fry with our aquaponically-raised tilapia
- Daily refreshments and snacks
VIP Access to:
- Nelson and Pade, Inc.® co-founder and co-owners, John Pade and Rebecca Nelson, and course Instructors
- Opportunity for private meetings with Nelson and Pade, Inc.® Senior Staff
- UWSP Aquaponics Innovation Center: A cutting-edge research facility
- UWSP Professor of Biology, Dr. Chris Hartleb
- Opportunity to earn a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) or one-credit (graduate or undergraduate) through UWSP
Post- Aquaponics Master Class® Benefits:
- Discount on system purchase
- VIP access to Nelson and Pade Sales Team
Cost of Aquaponics Master Class®:
- $1,195 per person
- $200 Discount for spouse or second person in the family*
- $200 Discount for US Active Duty Military or US Veteran*
*call for details
- Register Today!
- Call us at 608-297-8708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Registration
- or print and mail in the Aquaponics Master Class Registration 2019 Form
Available – contact us for pricing