Job Opportunities with Nelson and Pade, Inc.!
Join our Team!
Job Opening: Receptionist (See Posting Below)
Nelson and Pade, Inc. is a vibrant, growing company located in Montello, Wisconsin. We have a positive, high energy work environment in which dedication, hard work, inventiveness and initiative are rewarded. Meet the Nelson and Pade Team
Nelson and Pade, Inc., Montello, WI offers aquaponic systems, training and consulting. In aquaponics, we raise fish and vegetables in a soilless, recirculating system without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. We demonstrate this in new 14,000 sq. ft. aquaponic greenhouse, which provides fresh vegetables and fish to our staff and community. We have 14,000 sq. ft. of shop space where we assemble systems that we sell and we have a comfortable and casual office in which the sales and daily business takes place.
Our Team-oriented approach to business includes weekly staff meetings to promote cohesiveness in sales, systems, processes and client interactions. Our client base is global and in the past few years we have hosted people from over 70 countries and all 50 US states in our aquaponics training classes in Montello, WI.
Benefits we Offer:
Ful-time employees: Health insurance, Paid Time Off and Paid holidays (full-time employees)
All employees: 401k with matching, Fresh naturally-grown produce from our greenhouse, Team events, lunches and outings
Job Posting: Receptionist:
- Answer phones
- Direct calls to appropriate person
- Answer and direct incoming emails to the proper person
- Ensure a positive experience for all incoming calls and emails
- Set up tours and appointments, as needed
- Address and assist all “drop-in” visitors
- Provide basic product and services information, as you gain experience and knowledge
- Take orders and Master Class registrations by phone
- Organize the Master Class attendee lists as registrations come in
- Send out Master Class communications about logistics
- Assist with and coordinate on-site events
- Keep the company calendar
- Keep travel itineraries and calendars for company management
- Provide clerical support to management
- High school diploma or diploma in office administration
- Competent computer skills, especially in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience as a receptionist, in customer service or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, polite, professional and patient
- Familiarity with clerical and administrative protocols
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment